Looking to become a part of the Supernats auto show? You’re in the right place! Welcome back to all of our participants from previous years. We are looking forward to a new year of beautiful cars and special events!
This year, the Hot Rod Super National car show will take place July 5th-7th. If you register in advance before May 15th, registration for the weekend is $30 for cars and $25 for motorcycles. After May 15th, registration will be $35 for cars and $30 for motorcycles.
Online registration will close on the last Monday in June. However, you can still register at the registration tent the weekend of the event. The registration tent is located at the Fairgrounds Boulevard entrance to the fairgrounds. Keep an eye out for the red registration flags!
Registration includes one vehicle and two wristbands, designed with the driver and the passenger in mind.
July 5-7, Starting at 6pm
Come join us on the biggest car parties of the summer! Over 700 parking spaces are reserved for Hot Rod Super Nationals participants. Participation in the Nightly Cruise guarantees you a spot in the reserved parking area. Reserved parking at the After Party is for Hot Rod Super Nationals participants only. Participant passes will be available for purchase at the After Party.
Hot Rod Super Nationals happens rain or shine.
Yes, RV parking is available at the Canfield Fairgrounds.
Kids 10 and under are free on Friday and Saturday. Family Day is Sunday when kids 12 and under are free!
View directions here: https://www.hotrodsupernats.com/attend/#Location
The last day to sign up to be a vendor is June 5. Unfortunately, after that date. we cannot accommodate. To learn more about becoming a vendor, please click here.
Rules and Regulations
The Hot Rod Super Nationals hosts thousands of guests ranging from all ages. We want the Supernats to be around for years to come. Therefore, we hold our participants to the utmost standards.
Operations and Conduct at the Event
- NO vulgar language
- NO alcoholic beverage consumption will be allowed during Hot Rod Super Nationals LLC event.
- Any Hot Rod Super Nationals LLC logos used must be approved by Hot Rod Super Nationals.
- MUST wear appropriate apparel
- Distribution of any advertising matter or promotional materials in your space is prohibited.
- Any trailers or oversized vehicles will be asked to park in the designated area mark as “Trailer Parking”
- Absolutely NO merchandise will be allowed to be sold or promoted.
Registration and Fees
- This registration shall be subject to the prior approval of Hot Rod Super Nationals LLC which reserves the right to reject any registration in the best interest of the event.
- Please make checks payable to Hot Rod Super Nationals LLC and mail to:
4211 King Graves Rd.
Vienna OH 44473
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS RAIN OR SHINE!
Parking is first-come, first-served if you are not in a group of 15 or more cars that were registered with Hot Rod Super Nationals LLC. Spots cannot be saved prior to 10 a.m. after 10 a.m. only your spot that holds your car can be saved.
Please do NOT bring the following onto the grounds:
- No pets other than service animals
- No alcohol
- No drones
Golf carts, go-carts or any other motorized conveyances are not allowed. (Exceptions made for the disabled; must provide proper paperwork.)